Thursday, September 13, 2007

Instant Manifesting


This is getting to be fun!

I was sitting just yesterday, thinking how really dirty the windows are with all this construction, and quite decisively I thought, "I need someone to clean the windows. Inside and out." Done.

Then I forgot about it. Later that same afternoon someone walks up my path. I open the door just as a nice young man is putting a slip of paper in my screen.

"I just gave you a free estimate to clean all your windows" he says and shyly smiles.

Well I start to laugh! I look at the price, and it's fair. I ask him when he can start. "Tomorrow." Ok deal!

I had all my windows cleaned today, and the stickers taken off the new ones ta-boot. I couldn't figure out how I was going to get up there to do it! :)

Easy peasy.

3 comments:

Bo said...

Way cool!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

How perfect!!!!

Joy! said...

Talk about getting it delivered to the door!