Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Beauty of It All


This is an Eagle view of land and sea, I think we are called to see all the beauty we have been seeing so that we carry these images so we can hold this beautiful space for Earth Mother. I feel such gratitude for such a wonderful place to live. I also keep feeling like I am seeing things with a more heightened sense. Almost like looking at something surreal. I had crow come visit me at my house the other day. He was cawing up a storm. I don't think crow has ever visited me here. I was reading something intense when he came a calling so I feel what I read had great import to me. I think we are being shown HOW MUCH we are connected to all things. I love the picture of your yard Bo. I feel very jazzed about this energy that is happening right now and suspect its just going to enrich us even more.
Rising from the East, we walk this Medicine Wheel of life, on this walk we get to meet and greet all our relations....we are so blessed to be here at this perfect time and place....

1 comment:

Joy! said...

a bird's eye view for sure Jac!