Saturday, September 29, 2007

john of god

so heading off to john of god tomorrow - i will be out of touch until thursday --- i will have you all in my thoughts there and send you some of what i get!

in other news....

I SOLD MY TABLE! YEA! I feel really good about the decision, and theres SO much more room in my apartment...it was literally the elephant in the room...before the couple came up to get it i did a little cord cutting with it and took what lessons i had learned with its assistance back...makes me think, why had i given my power away to a table? regardless it felt good to cut cords and clear the table and myself...when the couple came to pick it up it was just a table...the story everything was gone...no more drama...i didnt even look back...why had i made that decision so hard? literally years of back and forth on it...timing...

talk to you guys after john of god...

2 comments:

Joy! said...

have fun! good work on letting the table go!

That's a big piece of the past that you cleared.

Bo said...

Way to go Lauren.

Tell John , Bo says HEY! ;)