Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Commitment and Surrender

A lot of what I have been learning the past few weeks has been about commitment. Each time I would get anxious or stressed out I would like an immediate response go even deeper into this idea of commitment...its been like training a wild horse. Everytime I would resist each time my mind tried to pull me away I would stop breathe and again go deeper surrendering even more into this commitment...

Ive been very committed to setting up a practice now here and a few hours ago i had my first paying client in a space I rented at a yoga studio (it rents by appointment so no lease hassle- and its always empty - i think i told you guys about it before). its strange i feel like such an adult! Of course, the thing I have been avoiding, commitment, is exactly what I needed. (DUH)

Also I had huge night last night, did you guys sleep well? I was dreaming this insanely intense dreams...At some point though I had this huge connection and piece came in and I got so much of the work that Joy and I had been doing months ago...I got it before but I REALLY got huge pieces about what the shamanic work is and means and that it is really a complete system of healing on its own...Im so grateful for all of the work JOY! And now I have this deeper way of seeing it now that ive give it time to process...I think that there is the key Ive finaly slowed down enough to allow it to come in...instead of the usual run run run....its quiet push deeper surrender more...and it feels so great to understand this, the connection with the piece also the other day about me having the choice to make it hard or easy...

The week fast I did last week really helped clear so much...it slowed me down even farther than I already had been...and for me thats been key to staying clear and focused and grounded...Im going to John of God at the Omega center next week Im very excited have no idea what to expect but cant wait to fill you guys in...

I miss you all and wish I could join you for the Wednesday class!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Commitment - that word that wears me down consistently. I hear you, Lauren.