Friday, September 14, 2007

WildLife Ranger


Well well my friends, I was writing away on my latest adventures when I decided I must find a picture of my willow tree! Since it's in my imaginary journey world, I knew it would have to be just a something close because there would be nothing that could actually be the magic of my real grandmother willow tree.

ANYWAY-That search took me to a close up of the most amazing willow tree bark which I think is how I came to stumble on the site below. Here is someone with a like fine eye as us! Someone that sees the details in nature! I was delighted for quite a while!

Since we are all nature enthusiasts...well...shamans would be wouldn't they? I thought you would like this link.
Spend a few minutes or an hour on this delightful and beautiful site, and the sister site too. I would post the image of the willow bark but it's copyrighted and I wouldn't want hourds of manic ninjas coming after me, would I?

Wildlife Ranger UK

and his spillover website:

Wildlife Ranger Website with Ranger Don.

Many of the photos are for sale on

image kind which might be a good thing for some of you to use for your art too! Check it out.

Check out snowy owl...type that into the search engine and not 'Don W' as he instructs...or put in 'Don W' and then click forward to page 15 or so to find him...there's lots, but kind of far back for those of us that lack patience to go one page at a time...

3 comments:

Bo said...

Cool Site

Pam said...

This guy has what I need - a better telescopic lens.

Joy! said...

He just got a D80 Pam-and he doesn't use a telescopic...I asked.
He is very good at getting very close. Says it's the "one thing" he's really good at.
I think he's being modest-don't you?