Friday, September 21, 2007

Streaking

Just commenting on CA's bathroom streak of light and thought...

You know they just arrested a kid for streaking his graduation? THey are going to slap him with lewd public display and because he's 18 he's going to have to register as a sex offender and may do jail time!

How f**king uptight ARE we? VERY! Get a sense of humor UTAH. He's a kid, being stupid on graduation. It's not like it hasn't been done before. Hell, it's been done ALOT. Lonny Wyneman streaked MY graduation back in 1974...so how's that for been done before? Course I was in Italy and missed the show, but I heard plenty. I keep hoping he will streak a reunion. Hey, maybe our 30th...oops missed it...35th?

3 comments:

Bo said...

This is exactly what Ginny was talking about and I was trying to relay to you guys but didn't do it justice. This is what we are going to be seeing more and more of as the Masculine old rule driven energies finially give up the ghost but in the mean time, will see more of this rediculous over the edge punative behavior. I will try to get Ginny to write about it so I can post if for you all on the blog. It is very interesting and a piece I think we need to be aware of, it has to do with planitary alignment right now, forget which ones but masculine and feminine energies are mixing it up but big.

Anonymous said...

i wish someone had streaked at my graduation --- graduation at columbia was the most painful one yet...so BORING....needed a streaker!

Pam said...

What worries me is as more rules and restrictions are placed on the younger generation the more rebellious they will become, and I can see many more turning to drugs and gangs to cope.