Wednesday, September 19, 2007

my dream!

Ok so I just remembered one of my dreams last night...I was on the front lawn of my old house (where I lived in high school) and there were hundreds and hundreds of dollars strewn all over the lawn I was rolling it and rolling it and thinking I just didnt know what to do with it I just kept rolling it and putting it into these soft suitcases....it was bizarre!

So who knows what this means....I just know It was so much abundance I fully got that feeling...I carry around the numbers in my wallet and have been waiting for the hit to buy --- a few weeks ago I got a reminder to put the numbers in my wallet and now it just timing i guess...there are so many lotto places here just waiting to track which one has our millions!

3 comments:

Bo said...

Timing is everything. Cool dream. I'm sure you will know the perfect time to cast our dollars on the water.

CatherineAnn said...

We talked about our suitcases of money last night at dinner. Here they come!

Pam said...

I believe we're all ready - our personal visions are taking shape and solidifying.