Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Creepy Crawlies



If you look very carefully you will see my little friend. Traveling due north by the way.
First I noticed the insects where so loud this spring. Not at all unusual for Ky but UTAH? Weird. Every time I have gone out I have noticed. Then Saturday every where I looked, nests of caterpillars and again on my trip to the Uintas. They were coming out of the nest and doing a dance, twitching back and forth in a jerky kind of little boogie, not certain what top tune they were listening to or why they chose to stay on the nest to "cut the rug." However, it was syncronistic, they moved in time with each other, again interesting? Then I notice Butterfly coming and I thought well, it's spring of course there are Butterflies everywhere. That is until a big bright yellow one took a dive at my third eye and pulled up just in time to keep his name from being added to the memorial with all the other kamikazes pilots. So I thought OK then you have my attention.
Still listening and putting it together. Joy the sites you sent were very helpful. Looks like the catapeller stage is about consciously changing thought. Perfect for me right now as I have released the past down to the last cell, now I have to find a new story and stay in the present while it is unfolding. Something better and higher. Creating new realities. Tenacity Patience Detachment says one site. Yes Yes as Jackie would say. Then Magick! I like that one and Transformation and of course JOY! However the best of all was "Stay consiously connected to Spirit at all times" . NAIL ON THE HEAD BABY! Thank you sacred crawlers, creepers and Kamikazes!!! Singers of the night.

2 comments:

Joy! said...

You are clan of the butterfly-Pilipintu.
It is all about transformation-and spreading your wings of light!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

What we are seeing with this worm is Mother Nature taking care of a over grown forest. Much of the dead trees we saw on our journey is really Mother Nature thinning the herd if you will.
But yes we are the clan of the butterfly, just not the clan of the bag worm...lol.