Saturday, June 30, 2007

From Romedy on AD36

"The herpes viruses live in the nerves...maybe a lifetime. Outbreaks can cause nasty things like shingles, cold sores, etc.
How do we know for sure the ad 36 virus passes from the body in a relatively short time? Perhaps, because we are not research chickens, it finds a home in the digestive system...maybe for a lifetime. I have felt for many years that morbidly obese people have something that causes the original onset of eating and then their weight spirals out of control from there.
When I was first infected I really did not eat any more than I ever had, exercised the same amount, etc. when I started gaining weight...thirty pounds in one memorable month. My blood sugar spun out of control and I had hypoglycemic attacks. They forced me to eat, when I would not have otherwise, after I had been infected for a time.
A couple of weeks ago I started working to remove the virus from my body. I had attacks of intestinal cramps so severe I had to take Tylenol to be able to stand the pain. It happened twice-each time after I worked to remove the virus...coincidence? I think not. I am testing clear of the virus. For the first time in years I can go hours without eating and my blood sugar stays stable. I'm happily awaiting to see what happens next.

2 comments:

Joy! said...

Yes. Herpes DOES live on, and it mutates. Maybe AD 36 mutates too? They aren't that far.

When I say 60 days-I'm only repeating what the articles say-NOT what I believe. And what we know of viruses in general.

I think that this is a different mechanism. And I agree totally that it lives on in us-in a dormant stage.

Maybe that's what they mean-that the virus is only ACTIVE for 60 days? They chickens doubled or tripled their body fat index within that time-then what? They lived on, fat.

Joy! said...

Working to remove it-using what? Theta?