Sunday, June 10, 2007

Feeling better

So after another crappy day yesterday i think Im coming out of it...I even washed my floor! Yea! Then i passed out on it....heehee...I think my body is still processing and clearing so much ---I need good naps...Im going to focusing on finishing up the renovation at my apt here in ny which can be done this summer.

AS for raw...last night I ate the absolute worst ive eaten in a while....I think I needed to go there to clear whatever it was that was looming. Im talking fried cheese fried calamari fettucini alfredo italian desserts. HOLY SHIT. anyway I think Im ready for my juice fast and I think that sealed the deal on whatever was hanging on...hopefully thats gone.....wow. intense. Ive had many gremlins around this week....crazy voices and vices and all.... its hard sometimes this life thing...i keep trying to keep it simple and then maybe i get bored and try to add things that make it more complicated than need be...NO MORE FRIED FOOD!!!!! jesus!

4 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

We all do the dance with eating the foods that we normally wouldn't want. To me, it feels rather weird afterword, like why did I do that? I was just looking in the pantry for something to eat and nothing looked good. I asked myself what I really wanted to eat and I really want a green juice with beets. Did I make it? No. I ate a bowl of cereal because it was easier and I didn't want to hang out upstairs. I have been having a lot more bread and wheat the past few days and I have been so sleepy. No mystery there.....NO MORE COOKED CARBS! jesus!

Joy! said...

Yeah-I've been avoiding green juice myself. I went to Wild Oats and got some eel sushi again and it felt good to eat that, and I've been snacking on almond butter and celery all day.
But preparing a raw meal? I am not doing it. I used to think it would be easier when the weather warmed up but it hasn't proven to be true.
I've avoided fried so far, but last night we went greek. I had the spanakopita-which is spinach and feta in layers of philo dough. Not fried, but not exactly raw. I had it with greek salad, and avgolemeno soup. Greek lemon and rice soup. I've been craving it and too lazy to make it.
Lately-eating out sounds good. I just want to have someone else make the food for me!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

We all seem to be visiting the same food space. Interesting, taking the easier way, just fixing what is there thats easy rather the firing up the juicer or the blender. So does it relate to not investing in the body self again?

Anonymous said...

yes ---
today i pulled my head out of my ass and went to the market and listened to what my body wanted - i made marinated potabellos and red peppers and red onioin and fennel and dill and cucumbers - added salt lemon and pepper - all into big mason jar --shook it like hell then made myself a salad....ladies im back on and in it....i think i had to go to fired food hell to come back....i set up my juicer for the morning and im ready to juice all week........!