Thursday, June 28, 2007

Urban Shaman

Driving to work recently, I decided to try an Urban Shaman experiment. I said, "Give me a sign." Expecting to see numbers, I was a little surprised to see animals everywhere: Eagle on the side of a big delivery truck, Spider drove by (ok, Spyder), Hawk appeared on a billboard by the side of the road, and Fish appeared on the back of a little minivan. After a little research and a lot of soul searching, I came up with this interpretation: I will become more than I ever dreamed possible (Eagle) by rebuilding the web of my life in accordance with the creator's design (Spider). To do this, I must pay attention to the signs and keep my analytical mind under control (Hawk). I need to be prepared as movement and change are upon me (Fish).

Vision Quest - I'm ready. The picture was taken last year camping very close to Wolf's Pass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CatherineAnn said...

Pam this is a revelation! I love the picture.

Joy! said...

FISH is also the sign of Christ-perhaps it also means for you to come to your Spiritual connection-which brings you full circle back to Eagle...
just a thought!

I love what you did-
and the image it powerful-but be careful when pointing at the sun-you can damage your camera.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

You are dialed in....the signs are always there, it is just us that aren't. I love the picture.