Saturday, June 16, 2007

New Contacts???

Yesterday was a "Doozie!" for me. Some letting go, it took a big push of energy to shift what needed to be shifted weeks if not months ago. Seems it could be easier and kinder and gentler if I could just learn to let go with gratitude and be open to receive new life. Big lesson for me.

I thought Catherine Ann's experience of Joy was interesting, the connection. I had my own odd experience. As Catherine Ann and I sat across from each other at dinner I began seeing energy lines around her head and face. Then I looked at the plant beside us and again saw these energy lines. At times they appeared like the waves you see coming off a hot surface and then they turned from clear to rainbow colors. It was odd but didn't last long. I immediately thought of the movie I saw where they could see the aura's around everything and then suddenly they saw the new dimension. Then my head said, maybe it's your new contacts? (LOL) Later that night I was home and walking down the hall when I became very dizzy, also lasting only moments. I didn't think of Joy but now I wonder? We are all very connected. On the other hand I wondered if it was the new energy coming in, now stronger and a taste of what is yet to come? Just interesting.

1 comment:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I had my head tingling at about 9:00 this morning. I was thinking alot about Joy last night as well. Yup dialed in thats what it is.
I do believe their has been another change up in energy, I have been feeling this all week. Whether it relates to what Joy is doin in the Jungle I have no idea, but that is a possibility.
We are open to receive and its important that we let go of preconceived ideas that we had before. Letting go, just as Joy had to do with the necklace, just as the Monks and Shamans do with the Mandalas.