Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Juice in NYC $$$

Ok so realizing that yes raw is expensive everywhere --- omar charges same as here - but damn juices here are 8 bucks!. Thats over 300 a month! Almost ****$$$$3600 a year! ****I think I'd forgotten that....I mean wild oats is $3.49! (but they do use fresh fruit juices here!! no bottled lemon or apple) So its back to juicing at home for me! I mean I'd rather spend 12,000 a year on green juice than big macs so theres no question that its worth it....but man there must be a better way!

(PS mom if you're reading this - arent you proud! Doing the math...heehee)

3 comments:

Bo said...

Hey Lauren, just read your comment about not being able to sleep. You can plan on one day for every hour you traveled through time zones. So the time change is 4 hours then it takes the circadian rhythm 4 days to reset. Sleep will come. And I say again, make seperation from us OLD CHICKS you'll get to have this fun soon enough. So in the mean time enjoy hang overs and that kind of thing.;)

Joy! said...

Honey, CA brought your math to light...
try it again-$300 x 12 isn't 12,000 unless you are adding in more than just green juice! It's not as bad as you thought...

Anonymous said...

i have no idea what happened to the math on that one....heehee