Sunday, June 24, 2007

Why the Zoo?



Many of you have asked me why I went to the zoo. At first thought, it seemed random. But you know the part I forgot is that Jon wants to go into Zoology, and they have a zoo program for kids once they are 18, which will be in a few months for him. I think I "randomly" went there to show him what goes on, and we did talk about it. He wants to work with animals, but I'm not sure a zoo is for him. Too many people-which was why we left in the end! :)



I am going to give him the ideas we have been playing with, and see what he thinks of it. Who knows-maybe this next generation can change it? When we let ourselves go with the flow-who knows where it leads? I wasn't thinking specifically about that, and it only JUST NOW occured to me. Funny how it works that way. I feel better about having gone, now that I see a bigger picture. Trust we are being lead.

1 comment:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I think that is a great idea, about tossing the ideas out to the next generation and see what they do with it. What does Jon think of Wildlife Biology?