Thursday, June 21, 2007

dreams

back from costa rica....such a wonderful trip. i am still having very intense dreams. i feel like ive been working all night when i wake up....last nights dream was so incredibly intense...im going to go break it down right now but im beginning to wonder whats up? they are similiar in that the dreams are all closeups on interpersonal relationships and everyone ive known is back in them - im not sure if its showing my fear in all of these relationships or the truth - maybe both. In any case there always seems to be important lessons and revelations for me that seems to unfold a few days later either in my thoughts to clear about a relationship or in a more general way.

also daily i am getting snippets from dreams i had when i was little...its like my dream memory bank is open and files, pieces are being selected to reference with now. its so bizarre because ill be sitting with people then out of the blue and almost seamlessly the old dream comes in like a new lens slipped over the current moment....it doesnt last forever its just so incredibly strange to revisit....

happen to anyone??
its been a month now....

2 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

I have had it happen with memories, not dreams. Out of the blue I will find myself in a past memory that doesn't even make sense that I would be thinking about it. It is an interesting feeling. For a few years I needed my memories to help me heal and maybe that's what is going on for you now. Now when this happens, I pull all of myself back to the Now.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

We are all in the process of what needs clearing of what no longer serves us. We have all asked for that to take place. Cool that we can witness this process.