Friday, February 2, 2007

Hemorrage and Progesterone Cream



Well well!
"Nother rule: if you suddenly start profuse bleeding...pay attention! My body had been giving me hints and I wasn't really paying attention-with both ears, so to speak. You know how when the kids are trying to get your attention, and you are SORT of there, but not really, until something breaks?

Thankfully after 3 days of this insane amount of blood flowing out of me nonstop, I called jim, and he says "you are progesterone deficient" I say "No, I think I'm estrogen dominant" He says "ummm..." I say "Sorry. Blood not in the brain..." It amounts to the same thing.

So he sends me to get progesterone cream in those little individual servings-3 tubes rubbed on my wrists, inner elbows, abdomen, and I am finally not flooding! 3 tubes and I can stand up again and walk into the kitchen and make myself 2 soft boiled not-really-cooked eggs. Hey-I'm not quite ready to slurp raw ones.

3 tubes and I can even come sit and write to you! I have a few more to do. 10 he said. A day. Until this shifts. So if anyone out there is doing that "flooding" thing, it's not normal. It's not ok. And if you have a recent history of chronic anemia-a no no for sure!

How insane that women are told that it's "perfectly normal" to soak through everything in an hour, hour after hour. I guess some women do that every month! Oh My GOD! No way Jose. Apparently if you are anemic, you bleed MORE! That makes sense. Not. The body needs the iron to form clots. As to vitamin K-it's an adaptagen. It will thin the blood OR thicken it, so don't worry about the greens thinning blood, which a fellow healer mentioned.

No comments: