Thursday, February 15, 2007

Liver


What a over worked abused organ it is. I will be glad when its clear.
I am drinking huge amounts of water. I am having a avacado at least once a day and UDOS, once to twice a day. I got the UDOS with DHA, is that good? I am really a slacker when it comes to the juicing of the veggies. I am probably not eating as much as I should be either. I need to get to the store tomorrow, I am running out of everything. I have to go to Costco tomorrow so I will get supplied up again. Just laying low again today, it must be one hell of a hair ball my liver has to get rid of...lol.
I have to tell you when I came home and told Terry about the Meds, he was beaming and then in the same breath he said, no you can't make me do it...I am not going Raw. I laughed and said well ya know the money you'll have to spend for your meds. That was one of his concerns with retirement was how to pay for medication. My gosh I will have to sit down and see if the insurance company will give us a kick back for reducing the amount it has to spend on me for drugs....lol. Maybe we need to contact our congressman and say we have a solution to the rising medical cost....lol.

No comments: