Wednesday, February 14, 2007

WA-HOO!

WELL all I gotta say is I am so damn tickled about all the medical tests and confirmations that everyone has been having! It's so awesome to get the real confirmation that we are on the right road. It doesn't even have to be my tests! I'm thrilled as if they were!

For the record, I am sending my hormone panel in tomorrow and I will post as soon as I get those results.

You've all been amazing at this experiment, and we couldn't have done it without each other. Just think, in only a few short weeks you have kicked meds of all sorts! Rebecca, antacids and all your numbers coming back to normal, and other stuff too. Jac, your high blood pressure meds! Me, thyroid and those awful water pills.

Next thing Jac, ask him about your blood sugars and let's see if that's all back. As to the liver panel, your liver is really working hard now to detox your body, after years of eating another way. I'll post a few things that are really good liver support, and natural.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I got a copy of my blood tests in the mail the other day and my doctor hand wrote a note that says I have borderline liver enzymes, she wants to recheck in 4 to 6 months. My SGOT/AST is 38. Normal range is 15-37 units. And my SGPT/ALT is 79. Normal is 30-65 units. Not sure what all that mumbo jumbo is all about, but my liver is working pretty hard too. Plus I consider that my liver has had 20 years of bad food to cope with, I imagine it's pretty tired.

Anyway, the test really are very interesting!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I made a clunker mistake and forgot to get my results back from the doc...I will have to see if they can print me another copy. We could have compared liver enzymes...lol.
Is your doc just as amazed Rebecca?
I think we are all pretty remarkable....

Rebecca said...

I think I got one of those old school doctors, where she'd think up some other reason as to why the numbers are better. She was pretty dismissive of what I told her was my new diet.

If you get your liver enzymes, let's compare. I wish I had a baseline on that test because I'd like to know what direction my numbers are going. I wish they would tell us more about what those numbers mean. I figure if the Dr. can wait six months to retest, then it can't be all that serious though. Just interesting stuff.