Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Kudos to Passion Project

Thanks Joy for this one...just now got to read it...working my way through Blogging 101...a much less frequent flogger now.

Wanted to thank you for this. Realized that it gave the words to my current project...ME! I am the art project being created right now. Have always placed my creativity externally...very passionate about what I create...just not myself. I do now.

So, in this current state, I am patient, NOT, persistent, YES, and engaged in an interior project that is growing steadily. My tools since CFIDS took me down 14 (?) years ago have grown immensely. And each day, despite the ever present demands of the world, my focus stays here. And each day, I count the blessings in my life.

That I have endured, and grown.
That I am blessed, and supported in my life with people who love and accept me. The others I bless and release.
That I have boundaries, NEVER present til the IA class, in place since the January IA class.

That my mesa has become my "miracle bundle".
That my honesty with self, has emerged clearer and more succinct than any other time in my life.
That my long-last humor, amidst the pain, I find that breathtaking, no matter what road it takes.

I've been so serious, somber, drab, and lifeless; I lost myself. I've recovered some of my "children", and I look daily for any others that pop up. I am growing younger, and I see a lifeline that expresses joy and optimism now...PASSION! Avanti!

For the door you opened, again, my friend Joy, and these marvelous women, I say...

BLESS YOU! I look forward to the future, but I live in the NOW. I listen with gratitude to everything in my body, in my heart and soul, and know I am graced.

Namaste'

Linda

No comments: