Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Trouble in Rawville


I'm having more trouble this week than I have had yet! Since having that bleeding episode, I find the gremlins saying "see, you're low in..you need to eat..." and T keeps cooking meat, and salmon. I had eggs over the weekend, lightly soft boiled because I can't seem to abide slurping them down raw yet, and ever since, man, the protein gremlins are all over me!

I don't want sweets, I want meat. Not red meat. I want fish. Salmon, scallops, tuna. I had a small piece Sat night, and ever since, I want more. Now, normally I would be saying "eat it, this isnt' about perfection" but the thing is, after I ate it, I did NOT feel better! I wanted to nap. It sat like a lump in my stomach.

I miss my glow, and I'm feeling a bit sluggish today. I can tell that I'm ready for bed! I have my raw juice in the morning, feel great, and if I eat anything other than completely raw (tonight I made simmer soup again), it makes me sleepy! On the other hand, the day went well, I got alot done, and I stayed raw until tonight's simmered soup.

I went and had a QXCI session today, and wanted to see if it picked up hormone issues, and it said I'm fine. My aura was a completely different color though! Dark purple and dark green, and lavender right next to my skin...a ...violet! :) She kept saying I was working some bug out and did a DNA diagnostic repair.

No comments: