Wednesday, February 14, 2007

NYC trouble in rawville

Joy im on the same page as you...ive been craving fish the past few days and eating some...however it is making me feel terrible....HORRIBLE!!!! Ive been clogged up and things are not flowing. I changed a lot of stones in my organ mesa so things are all over the place....what i realized is that i am eating a lot and bad things (all vegan minus the fish-but cooked) in efforts to push things through...i checked and got if you keep eating itll eventually push it all out...strange belief eating more will make me feel better? no. infact my stomach and intestines are aching and hurting and i keep putting more food in...what i need to do is fast or take it slow for a few days...

when i fasted i felt fantastic. my intestines body felt so relaxed...i released toxins and i was going to the bathroom regularly for the first time in a while. i need to give my body a break and i know this however somthing in me is going KEEP FILLING YOURSELF TO EMPTY....does NOT make sense. also Ive been eating a lot of sugary things (again all vegan/fruits/or raw) and the yeast is back, the mucuous in back im stuffy.

so i ask whats going on? im not listening and im tying to head medicate, when my body really knows how to heal right now...more food isnt the answer --- less food is!!!! im going to try and fast thursday into friday and give my body a rest...no solid foods just juice and teas...

the only thing thats saving me is body taking me down to get a juice every day...thank god for greens!!!! i get greens lemon ginger and ive been adding fennel---i got that i needed fennel and its been a blessing with this stomach aching...also i got that i need vitamin e and blue green algae so i bought some....my skin has turned back to old pattern of snakey dry gross...i could kick myself for not listening...i do know better. the good news is i kow how to get back!!!!!

cant wait to fast...
hope you guys are all well
its snowing like crazy here!!!! (the cold weather could also be triggering some of this---keep filling stay warm fill yourself so you dont die like the pioneers!!! -- crazy the shit that comes up!)

be there soon if i can dig out of the snow here!

1 comment:

Joy! said...

Stay safe-they showed a massive weather front moving across the whole central states...your exact route!