Tuesday, February 13, 2007

YOU ARE GETTING THE NUTRITION


Ok, so lately I seem to have been preoccupied with nutrition, and less about the art of this experiment, and I know exactly why! It's because I keep getting asked questions!

I made up a list to the side of the awesome nutrition you are getting by allowing your body to sort naturally. That's my intent. NOT to inundate you with things you HAVE TO eat.

Look-really, look! You are already eating ALL these things, which means, YOU ARE getting all your nutrition despite what the doomsayers are saying. If you eat enough. That's one of the reasons the juicing is so cool!

But let me post a picture of my dinner last night-it was beautiful!

2 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Joy how beautiful. This food is very inspiring, don't you think?

Joy! said...

And the mastana "tablecloth" is one of Romedy's new ones!