Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Amazing Grace and ORBS



I thought this would be a good way to begin your day. I swear I see a face on the picture of Amazing Grace 2, its the one with the ball of light to the left.
I woke up this morning thinking, I am going to take my time and drink my coffee and write, then I look out the window and see huge things happening in the sky, so on with the clothes and out the door I go. I is very cold out there today, up in the hills, but the dynamics happening in the sky have me totally captured. It just fills me with sooo much energy and I feel sooo lit. I am going to do a book of the sky, to put on your coffee tables, or for your meditation or contemplation. Does it strike you like it does me? We live in such a beautiful place...this Earth, can we be kinder to her, Lady Gaia who provides us with so much. We take much and seem to be returning very little. Can we raise our awareness and see the blight we create. If we create it, can we not be responsible to change it. If you could imagine what it would be like if we all went solar and off the grid. We could be breathing the clear air pictured in Amazing Grace...Doesn't it just give you chills (the good kind, the kind that lets you know you have touched the sacred).
Be well...Be Happy...Be Blessed...

9 comments:

Joy! said...

It's dark, wet and gloomy up here. Nothing but grey in the sky. Did you take these this morning?
You have orbs in them. Funny thing is suddenly orbs are getting lots of attention.
are the ghosts? are they aliens? are they angels?
To me-what's the difference really? LOL
Ok ok. Seriously the prophets conference in sedona is all about "orbs" this time.
We've been researching orbs for years through MUFON. It's kinda old news to us alien groupies. The rest of the world is catching up. They are onto new stuff!
Too funny. Those guys were into crop circles 15 years ago, and orbs for the last 10. They're bored, and NOW the world comes around. Our kind of people-ahead of their times.

CatherineAnn said...

I too have been feeling what a beautiful place planet Earth is. There are wonders around every corner.

Joy! said...

I sent your orb pic to my friend the expert-he says beautiful but probably lens glare as you are shooting into the sun. There is no question when the orbs appear inside or at night. Just fyi. Personally-I think it is the pakareenas saying HELLO!

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I am sure your friend might be right but if he really looks close at the Amazing Grace 2 he will see orbs in the sky...maybe they are lens glare to but dang there pretty. I agree with you its got to be the pakareenas...

Joy! said...

yep! that's them alright. We need to snap more and see who's around us. Maybe taking random pictures when we "feel" the energies in the room?

Joy! said...

You know I just clicked on these now that I know I can make em bigger-and wow-there's NO WAY that' lens flare. Pam what do you think?
Too cool! :)

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Can you see the orbs in the star of the sun...I think you asked earlier if I took these today...that would be a yes.

Pam said...

Jacqui - of course you need to create a 'book of skies.' It's too perfect. I don't know about the orbs, I think I'm getting the same effect with my camera, which means it's probably a reflection off the lens. In my soul, I prefer to think of them as dancing fairy lights.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Hey, I love that the orb are in such wonderful colors. Blue, Green, Magenta, Golden....If nothing else in reflects vibration...I like it none the less.