Friday, April 13, 2007

Understanding Colors


There has been such an interesting MISSED understanding about the color, and I have to say it's probably my fault for not explaining it my way, and instead posting on my website Joe's and Larry's interpretation. Out of deference for their process, I was loath to mess too much with it, but given the latest balking and protests, let's regroup and take another look at it all.

I've spent the morning on my website, on the community page, and I have taken down all the other information that was there. I am posting my own interpretations of the color frequencies and the way in which they speak to me and through me and what they mean, and incorporated it into what has become Sacred Source.

Click on the link, and then go to the community page for a brief beginning to an understanding of the colors.

AYNI WASI

To me, there is nothing but the energy of color and the life within and because of it. When someone is ill, they have disconnected from a color frequency. When we track and find the color they are missing, we can help them back into Ayni. Back into balance. When they have experienced a trauma, there is a specific color or colors that they will begin to block from reaching them. When we do healings we are reconnecting them with those colors.

If this interests you, talk to me and if we have enough, I will teach a weekend class. It's already waited 4 years though, a few more won't hurt if the time still isn't here. I'm becoming very patient.

3 comments:

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Count me in for a weekend class in the Sacred Source colors....

Anonymous said...

of course i was going to email you and say what about teaching the colors to me that weekend after IA....YEAH! in 100%

Pam said...

Interesting - your interpretation almost matches my one-word descriptions that I picked up a year ago on the seven colors. This is how I view them:
Red - I exist
Orange - I feel
Yellow - I create
Green - I love
Blue - I communicate
Purple - I see
Violet - I know