Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Monster Fiber

I think I may have mentioned this before but never got around to posting it...I found something called Monster Fiber in the deli case at the organic market--- its by Matilda's Kitchen --- now why Im telling you guys this is because we can make it organic and raw using soaked and dehydrated nuts .... this one is 100% natural and has coconut and tastes really good added to shakes or on salads but I really bought it so I/we could copy it raw! Good for the store....

ingredients:
blend of ground flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and coconut

Im making Omars goji lemonade today Im on a mostly juice/blended shake fast for as long as I want (after eating too many dishes of rice and beans in Costa Rica...ow not good)

2 comments:

Pam said...

Do you have the recipe for the lemonade? Sounds good. How long do you usually do juice fasts? I'm thinking it's something I need to try.

Joy! said...

I've been on fruit all day and realize I haven't been eating enough of it at all! Maybe it is the change in the weather?