Sunday, April 8, 2007

colors...

so ive been reading and re-reading the colors...i keep asking what color i am and i do keep getting all --- (obviously) --- then i ask if i was one color what color would it be and it keeps shifting. is this my fear of being limited or defined? probably. do you change colors? i mean taking one of those photographs i would be different each moment im sure? or maybe not? huh i should get one...ive been reading the traps more as a way of figuring out which one sounds closest rather than positive aspects as im sure im somehow a little stuck in a trap still ... i also get i will understand and see it soon...

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think it's best to pick a color that fits your traps generally. Like you said, we have all the colors, just some are more apparent than others. No one sees my orange because it only happens in very specific circumstances, which happens rarely.

Supposedly blue is my color, but most of the time I feel that is complete crap, because mostly I get yellow coming up. But it fits my traps to a tee.

As you mull it over a color will emerge. :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the advice i will keep reading them and think it over....what i thought was that reading the traps would help me find it...those are things that are more specific i think sometimes...behavior patterns...hmmm ill see !

Joy! said...

Read the traps, settle on the "closest" fit. Don't over think this. You aren't boxed in forever.

You didn't have to pick your astrological sign-or maybe you did! Wonder if you had this much trouble that time?! :)

It may NOT match your kirilan photograph. Don't expect it to. And your kirilan usually shows at least 4 colors if not more, and it changes based on situations, thoughts, energy at the time etc.

Joy! said...

Relax and do the "if I had to pick just one what would it be...

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I mention the color, my color purple because there were piece of that color I was not owning. We are all the rainbow, hence Rainbow Warriors, to bring the vibrancy of all the colors to the Earth...