Thursday, April 5, 2007

LAST NIGHT


Food and money are both energetic / emotional body issues. They aren't different really. They are core level survival pieces. FOOD is in the 3rd chakra. MONEY is a first chakra issue. Deeper, lower. DEEPER. LOWER. Closer to the bone. It's going to be more uncomfortable.

Money issues are IN THE BONES.
I said last night "who is having bones issues" because that is a money thing, and money is a first chakra. Not everyone heard me, but the ones that did, agreed they are having bone issues.

I think the tray needs to come out of the center of the floor, and it becomes another piece and another meeting. I proposed that last night. There are too many agendas trying to be confined in one meeting, and we have to seriously define the business stuff it's own space to give it reality.

And as to the passion projects-what I do every day, THIS WORK, connecting people, healing, doing the blogs, teaching...this IS my passion and my work and my life. I do this every day. This isn't something I turn on or off. I don't put it away to do something else. THIS is what I do. And I LOVE what I do.

I put down my paintbrush and my art studio to pick this up. THIS is my art. THIS is my passion. Now, having said that outloud-

Your passion project is what motivates you to get out of bed. Passion doesn't mean art. And it does. And it doesn't. It means the art of your life!

Rebecca, your passion project IS your life. Yours. It's about doing it today-anything that connects you to it.

Volunteer to take kids on nature walks at the nature center. WALK out in nature yourself. BUILD your amazing patio as a passion project. LOVE whatever it is you do. That's for all of us.

Every small action connects you to it. When Jac takes her camera out she is connecting to it, just by taking the camera, because that action tells her entire system that she is "observing", and that act of observation connects her.

2 comments:

Pam said...

And thank you very much for your passion, Joy. I'd be floundering without it.

Joy! said...

Why thank you!