Thursday, April 19, 2007

Clarification

Interesting what people heard last night. What I was trying to explain was that yes, this other piece has come up for me but that does not mean that I don't want to do both, that is why I asked can it be something that merges together. Then Joy, said I always want to keep in mind the Shamanic with the Raw, and thought it was clear obviously not. I am not bailing on the Raw I just wanted to tell you where I was conflicted not that I was trotting off just to do my own thing. Its no different than you teaching Joy, and doing the many other things that you do. Does that distract from the Raw. I am capable of doing two things at once. I just wanted to voice and say out loud what was going on with me. Sorry that you heard you thought I was bailing to go on to something else. THAT IS NOT THE CASE!!!!!!
So I will own the fact that I am serving a purpose for all of us to say what it is that we want. To get clear on the blog. I have been on the blog but just didn't have anything to say. I said on one of my comments today that I was just on an inhale where I am processing information...things going on, yes maybe I need to process more openly. If I can't identify it or at least get close to what is going on I am not too inclined to put it out there. I hadn't realized it had been that long since I posted anything. I thought I had made comments about what was being said. So just like we may be jumping to a conclusion that maybe you are tired of doing the blog. So look at what I have reflected for everyone. If like myself we have a pattern of people bailing on us I can see where a bailing message would be heard. I know I said the piece about doing a piece alone, but I think I need that for me, I think a lesson lays there but I also want to continue with the Raw. So bring it on...what did everyone else hear. It has brought up the mirror for us lets use it to get clear, hmmm. I admit I am not the most articulate in explaining what it is that I want to say. Speaking it out loud can trip me up. Yes, I need to clear that. So don't count me out....please....
I thought we were at a place where we could throw out what was going on the huge conflict was am I not on the same page if I am doing this other thing as well. In addition too. My feelings that I was not contributing to the business end because I could see Pam taking a huge load. I also recognize how much you do Joy, and in feeling like I am not doing enough comes from you two taking so much on. I have been looking at Grants today, local Grants.
I did surgery on my computer today and it hasn't gone down once so I look at that as a sign, that communication is now open. I own that I was not contributing much lately to the blog as far as posting but I have been there. I have been hitting the different Save the buttons.
So lets get this hashed out so we can move on upwards and outward...
I love you guys and I want to be clear about that.....

3 comments:

Joy! said...

Of course you can do more than one thing.

The question is: what was and is the conflict then? WHY was it making you feel conflicted?

Because those are the fractured beliefs, and some of those gremlin voices are what I was listing.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I felt conflicted before. I know I was not being clear but by putting out there what was going on with me last night it was like giving birth to both.
Conflict came as I said, If I do this other as well as ShamaMamas will it be looked at as not being on the same page.

Joy! said...

And you know what Jac, it is different. Teaching is my job, it's not my hobby, or something I do as a service piece in my free time, although sometimes it feels that way.

It's what I do as my job just like subbing is for you.