Saturday, April 28, 2007

BLOOD TEST FOR AD 36

I have gone in multiple times reading on this fat virus. But I just posted "I want to find a lab that will test for the AD 36 virus" and I went back in for another search to give you all the links I have been reading: and I find a new one:

Check this out:
Obesity virus test kid
You need to get blood drawn locally and then send the sample to their lab-OBETECH. They are doing additional research to find relative associations.

According to this site, if you are THIN and test positive, you have a 60-100% chance of becoming obese.

Yes CA, there are huge health risks as your weight goes up-and of course if insurance companies and health care professionals were really interested in America thinning down-why isn't there the needed research into this?

Can we put our heads together and come up with a research project for this?

The sad thing is: if you test positive they say to go to your doctor and go on a diet or get bypass surgery. That's their only solution at the moment. Scream time!

No comments: