Thursday, April 26, 2007

Help I'm trapped inside Jeff Foxworthy

You know, think of the business that IS being generated off of fat in this country. My God just the incredible gastric bypass business that would no longer be needed! Do you know when I had mine they were doing 25 a week, and it cost $9,000, and one doctor was doing it. Now, there are 6 full time surgeons in the practice, and the price has tripled.

The new "band" surgeries, the lipo surgeries, the plastic surgeries...and this isn't even touching the health issues...It made me a bit crazy...I mean remember I had a full on bypass 17 years ago having tipped in at 300 pounds. A virus! Wow.
I started spontaneously spouting AD36 one liners after I posted the last one.

If your thighs are the size of the state of New Hampshire....you coulda been AD36-ed.

If you can't afford to fly cuz you gotta buy 3 seats....you coulda been AD36ed.

If you gotta roll up your underarms for hanging too low...you coulda been AD36-ed.

If you went to bed a size 6 and woke up a 26....you coulda been AD36-ed.

Is there a cure? I mean, can we do anything with theta? With frequencies? Now that's a new question!

4 comments:

Joy! said...

It's gotta be the MACA

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I am sure it is....
I love it though and you do raise some big questions...
So if we cure it all by going Raw...whatever will the medical community do for money....

Jacqueline Brown, said...

Where did you get the Maca....I can see I am missing out....
Sounds like I need to make a trip to Wild Oats...

Joy! said...

No-to Good Earth. They have it in their raw section, in a zippie bag for $20.
If you don't see where they have it, ask. I had to the first time. It's a tan colored powder. I bought it bulk with no label from them.