Monday, April 9, 2007

Goji Lemonade and Chocolate Shake

So today I made Omars goji lemonade...it tastes really good...and EXACTLY what I need for energy...I have deep black circles sore lymphs and sore body all over....I am catching the cold before it catches me...Its been very cold here and have been running around doing a lot with my mom moving and me getting ready to leave again...my body is so sensitive to stress or change...I have to really be on top of everything and connected...AND LISTEN...I kept getting that I needed more oils so I got right on top of it and began downing an oil blend...its helping...the key for me is not being lazy or ignoring what im getting.......im not letting this bug in! OOOHHH and I need to take a hot epsom salt bath...man that sounds soooo good --- IM FREEZING internally...

Also I made the chocolate shake the other day (in a big batch) and still have it in the fridge....SO yum...

I miss Omar's but this is a good tide-me-over until May....

Pam did you say you needed the Goji lemonade? He gave it to us that day but i can post it if you guys need it...let me know.

3 comments:

Joy! said...

Yes, post it! That would be great.

You need to shift yourself so you aren't battling the bug. Bring your system into balance and change those beliefs about "always" getting thrown off by stress, and teach yourself to roll with things. That change is adventure. Your head knows it, but your body is still young, and moving was trauma for "her". Find her, grow her up, and heal that little emotional piece that gets triggered with all the change and movement. Most of you is ok.
There is a piece about alway getting thrown off, or sick, when xxx happens.
You are doing so well!!! There is a huge amount going on now. We applaud you! :)

Joy! said...

BTW-I posted my two cents on the colors on the other post. take a look.

Pam said...

Yes, please post the recipe.