Thursday, April 12, 2007

my bio...my 'PRACTICE'...

So ive had a really hard time with this concept. Ive been working on a few websites for a really long time now years in fact and Im wondering what the hold up has been..or if it was in fact a hold up...I think now the websites have been place holders for something I knew would come in the future but that wasnt clear yet or defined...2 nights ago (after an amazing meditation class) I pulled an all-nighter. I got into bed and kept trying to sleep but I kept hearing get up get up get up time to work! I turned on my computer at 7 hours later I had my 'bio' for my 'professional healing practice'. something had clicked during the meditation, the post meditation talk, and a tea I had with a friend after...so many things from years ago months ago that day came together----and I watched it as lights with sticky ends pulling sifting through these moments that all of a sudden all clicked into place...for me that was the 'evolution' moment. My own internal '100 monkeys' that all finally got it. Its so cool when that happens...

Then yesterday I went to Columbia to hear a talk (my first visit to the arhitecture dept in a LONG time)...it was just a 'lens' change but the same stuff that Ive been working on with this work...the same questions the same everything just a different vocabulary ... language a different physical manifestation of ideas...it was really amazing. So in rethinking this notion of 'practice' I think it depends on what scale one comes in at it...My 'Practice' on the grand scale is me. Ive pretty much figured that out...but the ways in which I explore what I find and translate and manifest what my reality is becomes my imprint externally - my body of work that I share outside of me...Anyway you all probably get this or have known this and I did too...but this was the progress mark the last guy over the hill to go explore the next one...clearing or understanding an issue that was at 99 and just was waiting for 100 to move forward...

No comments: