Thursday, April 19, 2007

Back from the land of the rocks


Whoa! I have to tell you that it took me an entire hour to read the blog – and that’s just today’s entries. Do you see the agonized face in the picture that is desperate to be released? Screaming, yelling, and kicking with one foot. Is this symbolic of all of us, frozen in time? Talk about not stepping into our power! Do we all have rocks in the head?

I, for one, plan on taking a sledge hammer to the stone and breaking out. I don’t want to do it alone. I love being in a group, this group, even though there are times when creative solitude is necessary for my rejuvenation and peace of mind.

As for this blog, I’m more than a little bit sentimental and want to see it continue. I was just planning on sending this link to a friend who was asking about raw. There is no better way to enlighten her than to have her look at the archives, follow the links, and read the stories each of us have been willing to share in the last three months. That doesn’t mean I promise to post to it daily, but I’ll post when I have something to offer, be it good or bad.

This raw experience has been the catalyst for growth – raw food, raw feelings, all of it a raw evolution. We have so much to offer ourselves and the world, Lady Shamans, and the breakout time is now -- so let's start stepping.

4 comments:

Joy! said...

Good to hear from you Pam.

I must be blind-I don't see a kicking screaming person locked in the rock? I even enlarged it.

Joy! said...

Now you know why Kathy has been lamenting of ever catching up! :)

Pam said...

The face is inside the crevice at the top and looks more like a ghost with 2 round eyes, a round nose and an open mouth right underneath the nose. The foot is towards the bottom, with 4 toes and a heel.

Jacqueline Brown, said...

I have to tell you when I made the picture bigger I saw many faces not just one. I saw a sitting Buddha....
I love the kicking and screaming because the peace after is Nirvana...
It is just showing us that we are getting clear and the group is so cool...