Sunday, April 1, 2007

Raw Melissa Workshops - $25

Saturday, April 7th 10am-1pm
Location: Springville – Ginger’s Café (School of Natural Healing)
Topic: Beginning Raw I – Five Essential Recipes to Get You Started

Saturday, April 14th 10am-1pm
Location: Salt Lake City
Topic: Essential Condiments, Dips, and Sauces to add Spice to Your Healthy Diet

Thursday, April 26th 6pm-9pm
Location: North Orem – Real Foods Market
Topic: Asian Cuisine – Learning to Prepare Asian food that’s full of health and flavor

All of these sound really good to me. I wonder where in Salt Lake is the workshop on sauces and dips. I kind of want to learn the five essential recipes too.

5 comments:

Joy! said...

CA-you can have your Chinese food now! :)

Joy! said...

These sound good!

Joy! said...

Well I could do some of these dates, but I am teaching on some of them.

Joy! said...

Well I could do some of these dates, but I am teaching on some of them.

Rebecca said...

I'm interested in all three, but will make a big effort to go this Sat and the following. I emailed her registration link but haven't heard back. Maybe that's all one has to do?