Saturday, April 14, 2007

NATURAL SOLUTIONS FOUNDATION

I was sent this email from
Rima E. Laibow, MD
Medical Director
Natural Solutions Foundation
www.HealthFreedomUSA.org

You can watch her on her website NATURAL SOLUTIONS FOUNDATION and why she wants us to get involved. She's pretty strong. She makes some salient points that make you stop and think. Pass the link on to people you want to see it or that might be interested. She's kinda militant and she's definitely passionate.

Pass this on. DEMOCRACY IN ACTION

Since we are talking about small steps, this may be one that interests you. I filled out the form and clicked. I believe in our having our health freedoms, and the right to take herbal supplements. I believe in bio-identical hormones, but most importantly I believe in our right to have a choice.

Read and decide for yourselves.

No comments: