Thursday, April 19, 2007

What to do when the honeymoon phase is over...?

The in-betweens are always very difficult for me.

(As you all might have noticed.)

After the honeymoon phase, that feeling of bliss with a new part of me I get to meet for the very first time...The courting part after doing a lot of work or coming up with tons of new ideas...then theres the lull of the in-between...where the Jekyl version of me comes out to play. This is time I used to get sick...but now have managed to kick that habit...now I just talk and talk and talk. Same thing. A new distraction.

I know Ive posted about this before a while ago and maybe even several times.

After clearing many kids this evening who attempted to distract me ALL day long, these are questions I have:

1) How can I re-frame this 'lull' period...? I know its much like a relationship and thats what I'm having some difficulty on.

2) How can you keep the momentum going...it doesnt have to be at 100% all the time--- I just dont want it to drop to 50% then I freak out and go on self-destruct?

Thank you.