Friday, April 27, 2007

best juice smoothie ever!

Ok I'm getting this fruti smoothie thing down.

2 large pieces of fresh pineapple
1/2 apple
1 c frozen cherries
4 ice cubes
1 cup water
1/2 tsp maca
2 scoops vanilla whey protein powder (after all our hormone and fiber talk I figured I would try it.)

I did the whey protein powder instead of the almonds, and I liked it alot!!!
2 scoops has 20 grams of protein. It's the protein powder I used when I went to a 6. It also is heavy in B vitamins-which I run low in. I'm realizing all the things I did RIGHT then, and why it worked. Hindsight! It was instinct though.

I was eating lots of fish. Snacked on it! I ate almonds constantly. Carried baggies of them with me. I did 2 fruit protein shakes a day, which helped my body flush that excess estrogen. Everyone thought I was doing tons of exercise-hah-just flushed the estrogen and didn't even know I was doing it. It was like my body was magically melting away.

2 comments:

CatherineAnn said...

Great minds again......I made a fresh pinapple smoothie yesterday too. I could have drank a gallon of that stuff. Yum!

Joy! said...

Oh it tastes good doesn't it! I'm going down to have one now...Have you tried greens and pineapple btw? It just occured to me to try...