Thursday, April 19, 2007

Whoa

Look, after last night's class and the comments and reactions that were going around, and people wanting to be their own thing, and go in a different direction, and R quitting, the offer on my part was to close the experiment NOT because I am looking for an out.

If I was I would say that.
Don't hallucinate that maybe I must be posting this because I'm tired. I've said over and over this is my passion. This is what I do.

I looked back Jac and you hadn't posted for 9 days. Until today. That means it wasn't a place you come to anymore. You told us why last night. You have a different direction and something that is now calling you. And it doesn't have anything to do with raw.

I asked YOU all if you were done, and if we should end the blog. NOT because I want out. Because I am feeling that some of YOU do.

Come on, you can't hide in a room full of psychics! Who are we kidding? NO ONE. And this idea of the blog was to get honest, and to free ourselves of hiding and guilt. But whew, that's harder than you thought eh?

What happened in Bear Lake? Well, we started talking about going into the world with this in a bigger way. NO ONE noticed that it set things off? I did! How many of you said "since Bear Lake..." Rebecca, Jac, CA, me...well that's a fair number of us. Pam? Kathy? Well, Kathy only came up the last night.

And I got a flurry of words-from 2 people and nothing from 4 yet- about how this blog is valuable TO OTHERS. Lauren at least you said it was valuable to you.

I am asking YOU if it is too much trouble, too much committment, too much effort for YOU. YOUR committment to it.
I am asking what is YOUR committment to this-I know what mine is.

I'm not asking for ideas on how to redesign it-yet.
I'm asking you to look inside and see if you have the energy, desire, committment and interest to continue the blog. The committment was to post daily, honestly, about how raw is doing for you. When you felt like you couldn't be little cheerleaders, you quit. We all do it.

Jac, alot of this is based on things you said last night. The conflict you are feeling, and the desire to do something different with your time and energy and passion that isn't in a raw direction. It made me wonder who else is feeling that way?
Nothing happens in a vaccum.

No comments: