Sunday, April 22, 2007

Church Bells

Listening to the bells at Grace Cathedral this morning in San Francisco...wanted to share it with you all...

Had very intense sweats last night, Im getting my period and my body is detoxing a lot. I have a very intense sweat a few nights before I get my period its amazing though....it feels really good...I love sweating - reminds me of how much I loved Bikram Yoga....I think Im ready to start it again...!

Been back on raw...ahhhh home....

Also very excited for my class tomorrow....not sure if I have internet where Ill be staying but I will find some and keep you posted on what I see/find on the deep inside!

3 comments:

Joy! said...

Grace Cathedral has an amazing Labrynth you can walk if you get time.

Joy! said...

I saw the title and thought-"oh she's run off with Alex afterall!"

You ought to be careful with those titlebars girl! :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha....yep i better make those clear next time....